driftingnews

welcome to Hayden's drifting news page

On this page I will be updating you about the latest drifting news about the formula drift competitions,drifters news,Az drift in Phoenix Az and also many other things as well. thanks

Friday, November 26, 2010

rx7 veilside body kit!




here are some photos of my dream car that I am going too make but I need some help ive looked all around the internet trying to find where I can buy the veilside fortune body kit or just even parts from the body kit,Iv'e looked at the veilside website and found it but I don't know where you can order it on the actual website and I searched it in google multiple times and cant find it and if you know where I can get it leave a comment under this post and post a link where I could get it thanks:)

3 comments:

  1. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Veilside-Fortune-Kit-Mazda-RX7-FD3S-Imported-RARE-/120835557801?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c225c49a9#ht_3067wt_1270

    ReplyDelete
  2. or you can just buy the whole thing:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Veilside-Fortune-VS-Mazda-RX7-FD3S-Type-RZ-Spec-Bathurst-Spirit-R-Tokyo-Drift-/140591756657?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20bbebf571#ht_20828wt_1037


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are thinking about purchasing an item, please get in touch with us.
    Buy Body Kits in UK

    ReplyDelete